Lee County Jail
Lee County Jail Information
122 West 3rd Street
Dixon, IL 61021
- Saturdays or Sundays from 7:30am - 10:30 am ( First come first served system and visiting ends promptly at 10:30am)
- Each detainee is allowed one 15 minute visit per weekend which means they only get 15 minutes no matter how many visitors show up.
- All visitors must be 17 years old or accompanied by their parent
- Visitors MUST HAVE A PHOTO IDENTIFICATION
- ALL VISITORS MUST BE LISTED ON THE INMATES APPROVED VISITOR LIST.
- All visiting are subject to recording or monitoring.
- Lewd behavior or any behavior that disrupts the visiting process will be told to leave and will banned from visiting any inmate
Inmate Mail information:
- All incoming and outgoing mail is subject to inspection
- All letters must be address to the detainee at 122 West 3rd Street, Dixon, IL 61021
- Mail must have a return address and name or it will be disposed of
- Money orders made payable to the inmate must be mailed (cash can be deposited anytime via the KIOSK machine in vestibule)
- The Lee County Jail does not deliver personal messages to inmates
- Cash is accepted (no personal checks) Exact amount only no change is given.
- For large bond amounts, Certified Bank Checks are accepted payable to the Lee County Circuit Clerk
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express are accepted with a 7% non refundable fee. click here for details for GovPayNet.
Phone Calls/Receiving phone calls
- Securus is the phone system Lee County Jail uses for inmate use. 800-644-6591 for customer service. Click here for their website for other information.
- Inmates can make collect calls to regular landlines
- Inmates can make calls to cell phones who can pay instantly with a credit card or setting up an account with Securus
- Inmates can use money from their personal jail account to make phone calls
- All phone calls are subject to recording and monitoring
- To find out an inmates court information click Full Court Enterprise or call the Lee County Circuit Clerk at 815-284-5234.
- The Lee County Jail does not give out Court Date Information
- Cash can be dropped off anytime to the KIOSK machine inside the vestibule. It takes cash or Credit/Debit and a $2 fee will be assessed for each deposit.
- The Lee County Jail does not deliver notes, letters not mailed, or messages to inmates. Please make other arrangements
- Inmates may receive up to 7 photos by U.S. Mail that are not of the polaroid type, have alcohol/drug use, gang symbols/signs, any lewd or provocative in nature depicted in the photos.
Victim Notification Information:
- If you are a victim in a crime or you just want to be notified when when a detainee gets released from jail, click VineLink and register to be notified by their service.
Lee County Jail Population List:
- Click Jail List for the most updated list of inmates in the Lee County Jail
Most recent Lee County Sheriff's Department Arrests