Circuit Clerk

Important Information

Court Fees

If you believe that you cannot afford the court fees and/or costs for bringing or defending an action, please view the Application for Waiver of Court Fees and Order.


For the payment of traffic fines, criminal fines, court costs, and filing fees, we accept cash, money orders, certified checks and credit/debit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, through CitePayUSA). Clicking on this link will take you to a new website.

Child Support Payments

Child support payments are only accepted at the SDU please submit payments to the following address:
P.O. Box 5400
Carol Stream, IL 60197

Make checks payable to the ILSDU and has your case number on it.