All traffic citations written in Lee County are processed by the Circuit Clerk's Office. The Circuit Clerk also processes citations written for ordinance and conservation violations. Citations are received by the clerk and are entered into a computer system with a court date that has been previously specified by the Police Officer.
Pay Tickets Online
You can now pay your traffic ticket online by going to the CitePayUSA website. The link will take you off-site to an e-pay website created for the Lee County Circuit Clerk. Please read and follow the directions carefully, to ensure that you qualify to utilize e-pay and that your transaction is successful.
This service is designed to make the disposition of your "No Court Appearance Required" traffic ticket or other "Court Payable Matters" as simple and convenient as possible.
- Will supervision keep the ticket off my driving record?
- How long does a ticket stay on my record?
- Do you take payments by phone?
- If I received a no insurance ticket, can I provide proof that I have insurance before my court date?
- How do I plead not guilty?
- Am I eligible for court supervision and how much does it cost?
- What happens if I am under the age of 18 and want court supervision on a "no court appearance required" ticket?
- What happens if I miss my court date?
- Is my driver's license valid?
- I posted my license as bond, how do I get it back?