Public Information Request

The Zoning Department cannot give legal advice on how citizens should proceed under the requirements of the zoning ordinance, special flood hazard areas ordinance and subdivision regulations. It does, however, maintain a public information service to provide information concerning the regulations. The department records all zoning and subdivision activity on tracts of land in the county and maintains aerial photographs of all areas in the county. Zoning and subdivision ordinances are for sale at the Zoning Office.