Small Business, Tourism, Travel Program
Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds enable local governments to aid the Small Business/Tourism/Travel Industry to help alleviate the economic hardships caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Interested businesses should verify eligibility, complete the following application, and provide supporting documentation to apply for funding.
Lee County ARPA Committee will review all applications for funding at the July 7, 2022 meeting to approve or decline funding for each request. If approved for funding at the ARPA Committee, the request must also be approved at the Finance Committee, and final approval by the Lee County Board. Awards will be distributed within 30 days of approval by the Lee County Board.
- Applications will be accepted via email/mail/fax/in person until June 30, 2022.
Eligibility. To be eligible for assistance:
- Small Business/Tourism/Travel/Hospitality must be located within Lee County.
- Business employs up to 25 employees.
- Entity must have existed in business as of March 16, 2020 and is still open to date.
- Costs incurred and obligated between the dates of March 3, 2021 to December 31, 2024. Project must be completed, and funds fully expended by December 31, 2026.
- Must be a business in the highly impacted industries of Tourism, Hotel/Motel Industry, Child Care Industry, Restaurant, Bar, Tavern, Event venue, Performing Arts, Music or Movie/Theatre venue, Indoor Recreation, Health & Fitness Center, Retail
- Businesses who demonstrate significant COVID19 expenses or disruptions in business
- Funding up to a maximum of $20,000.00 per business.